Dalla Cucina di Laura
You do not need that kind of negativity in your life!" ~David Avocado Wolfe
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoons of organic maple syrup, raw honey, or 2 tbsp 100% organic liquid Stevia
- 2 tablespoons softened extra virgin, unrefined coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons softened grass-fed butter (or all coconut oil, if Vegan)
- 1 cup almond or pecan flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch of organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt (and a bit more to sprinkle on top)
- 3.5 oz bar of organic 72% Dark Chocolate Bar for drizzle
- (For chocolate macaroons add 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder)
Place all ingredients, except chocolate bar, in a food processor and pulse until blended.
Transfer mixture to a bowl.
On low heat, place the 85% Cacao Bar in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (break into small pieces). Stir constantly until melted. Remove heat and let sit.
Roll macaroon mixture into round balls 1-2 tbsp in size. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. With a large spoon drizzle the melted dark chocolate over each treat and and sprinkle coarse sea salt on top.
Refrigerate in glass, air tight containers or freeze!
Buon Appetito Tutti! Baci xx